MGI Zip Navigator AT - All Terrain Remote Controlled Caddy
Effortless Power and Agility
With its twin 230-watt calibrated motors and a 36-hole lithium battery, the Zip Navigator AT can handle any terrain and complete 36 holes in a single charge.
The easy-to-use remote control gives you full control over the caddy, including speed, direction, and downhill speed control.
The Zip Navigator AT's patented gyroscope automatically keeps the caddy on track, even on challenging terrain.
Focus on your game, not your caddy
With the Zip Navigator AT, you can focus on your game while your caddy does all the work. Walk freely around the course and enjoy the round.
- Dual swivelling independent front wheels
- Full directional remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
- Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker Technology keeps the buggy on track across any terrain
- Downhill speed control minimises your effort and maximises control
- Twin 230w calibrated motors for supreme power & agility
- Powered by the largest capacity Lithium 24V 36 Hole Lithium battery
- All terrain tread rear wheels help handle all conditions
- Fully foldable rear 5th wheel for added stability
- Monochrome design
- 3 year if registered within 30 days of purchase
- USB charging port
- Adjustable ergonomic T-bar handle and bag support
- Zip fold
- Four wheel design
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 46" x 23" x 41"
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 28" x 19" x 17"
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 31lbs
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 37lbs