Taylormade M3 Driver
Taylormade calls the new M3 driver their, "most advanced driver ever." With the incredible new technology built into the M3, it's easy to see why. Just Say Golf offers the Taylormade M3 driver, and other Taylormade Drivers, with a full range of custom options. Get Taylormade golf clubs at the lowest price, with FREE shipping from Just Say Golf.
Key Technologies of the Taylormade M3 460cc Driver:
- Taylormade Twist Face Technology will change your game. The new curvature, angles and loft design of the Twist Face adapts automatically to correct for poor contact. The M3 driver face has increased loft on the high-toe, which helps create more height and backspin to minimize the toe-hook that so many experience as their common miss. Twist Face drivers have less loft on the low-heel, to help straighten out the all too common "heel-slice" that is prevalent for a majority of recreational golfers. The decreased heel loft reduces spin for less curve and more distance.
- The Hammerhead Slot™ is the evolution of Taylormade's Velocity Slot Technology™. This slot cut in the sole of the club, parallel to the face, flexes to increase ball speed and reduce spin on balls hit near the bottom of the face, resulting in significantly improved ball speeds. The Hammerhead slot on the M3 Driver also creates a lighter clubhead and a more flexible face for a greatly expanded sweet spot.
- Y-track™ is Taylormade's new adjustable weight system created for the M3 driver. Y-track allows you to adjust the trajectory of your ball flight higher or lower. The M3's weights can also be adjusted to promote stability or reduce back spin and draw/fade bias. Y-track is the most advanced adjustable weight system available in a golf driver.
- Taylormade Loft Sleeve provides up to Four degrees of loft adjsutability. Dial it in to your liking with the loft sleeve and don't worry about need a pro to do it. One turn of the wrench and you're ready to play.
- 460cc and 440cc versions of the M3, make this driver desireable to all levels of golfer. The 460cc provides maximum forgiveness, while the 440cc provides maximum workability. You can see the Taylormade M3 440 Driver here.
Stock Shaft Offerings of the Taylormade M3 Driver:
- Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI White 70
- Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI Blue 60
- Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI Red 50
Key Specifications of the Taylormade M3 460cc Driver:
|Loft||Dexterity||Volume||Shaft Length||Swing Weight|
Just Say Golf Does Custom:
Custom options are always available on Taylormade Golf Clubs from Just Say Golf, many of them for FREE. If you don't see what you need, give us a call and we'll make it happen: 865-325-9673
Get informed about the latest golf gear on the JSG Golf Gear Blog.