The JPX 919 Tour irons are out of stock and discontinued. Click here to shop the new JPX 921 Tour Irons.
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons
Buy the Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons customized to fit your game. All shafts, lengths, lie angles and grips Mizuno offers to choose from. Stock or custom options available to get exactly what your looking for! The Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons are Mizuno's latest addition to a long line of the world's best forged iron sets. The Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons are a new more compact streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron from 2017/2018 (JPX 900 Tour). New for 2018/2019 the JPX 919 Tour irons are surprisingly stable for their size as demonstrated in the tight ball dispersion patterns from off center strikes. A critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. With Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025 E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet. Get the Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons custom fit or standard, with free shipping from Just Say Golf. Find all Mizuno irons at the lowest price from Just Say Golf.
"The 919 Tour's compact profile doesn't tell the whole story - there's a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. It's predecessor attracted a new wave of younger tour players into Mizuno irons - making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St Andrews."
Jeff Cook, PGA Tour Manager
Key Features of the Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons:
- Elite Shotmakers Profile: Compact and lean over the ball, The JPX 919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game's elite shotmakers.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.Tour
- Tour Grind Top Edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data Top Edge)
- Fractional Sole Width Increase: In balance with reduction of the top edge creates easier launching irons (5% measured increase in CAD date sole width)
- Pearl Brush Finish: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel throughout impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specifications as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts offered by Mizuno.
- Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold 120 Stiff
- Stock Grip: GP MCC+4 Grey Standard Size
Key Standard Specifications for the Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons:
Customizing Your Mizuno MP-18 Irons at Just Say Golf:
Mizuno Irons are available from Just Say Golf with FREE CUSTOM SHAFTS and GRIPS.
At Just Say Golf, we strive to help you find what you need to play your best. This includes customization's and club fitting. We have a team of certified club fitters working hard to fit golfers every day, and they're available to you 7 days a week, from 9-5 PST.
Mizuno JPX 919 irons can be purchased individually in any set composition, whether it's 1 club, all 8 or anything in between.
We've added all Mizuno custom shafts and grips to our list of options. However, if you don't see what you're looking for just give us a call: 865-325-9673
You can read more about the Mizuno MP-18 iron family and other golf gear on the JSG Golf Gear BLog.