Garmin Approach G8 Handheld Golf GPS
Just Say Golf has the Garmin Approach G8 Golf GPS at the lowest price, with FREE shipping. Knowledge is power when it comes to shooting your best golf scores. The Garmin G8 GPS gives you full course mapping that you can touch at any point for an accurate distance to any spot on the course. Garmin leads the way in golf GPS technology. With the G8 you'll always know the distance to a hazard, bunker, dogleg or pin placement and features that far surpass the competition.
See more GPS and Laser Rangefinders here.
The Garmin Apporach G8 GPS can also be paired with the TruSwing Golf Swing Analyzer (sold separately) to give you useful information like swing speed and club path. Accurate metrics like these are a sure way to improve your swing and golf game. TruSwing will help you understand your swing and how it affects ball flight.
Key Features of the Garmin Approach G8 Handheld Golf GPS:
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world - automatic Wi-Fi course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive emails, texts and alerts on your handheld G8. Iphone 4s or newer required for smart notification
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can't see it
- Rechargeable 15 hour battery
- Garmin Connect compatible: share and compare our round information with the Garmin golf community
- Club Advice technology remembers how far you hit each club and makes a recommendation based on shot distance
- Smart Features. Big Numbers Mode increases font size of the front, back and center distances and Wi-Fi lets you connect to the golf community within Garmin Connect and updates courses automatically
- More scorecard options. Approach G8 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
- See Targets. Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 or even 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and shows the precise distance to that exact spot - fairway, hazard, landing area, or front, back and middle of the green
- Track Stats. Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Check your stats during the round or download and print them from your computer after the round.
- Get on the Green. Zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green - then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.
- Garmin Connect Golf Community. Garmin Connect includes an online golf community that lets you play, then share and compare. Download your round and compare to your other rounds to get your ideal play for each hole to improve your handicap
- 1 year, manufacturer's warranty.
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 4.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3.97 oz
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium polymer with up to 15 hours
- Transflective color TFT TouchScreen
- Display Size: 1.5" x 2.6"
- Resolution: 200 x 400 pixels
- USB Interface
In the Box:
- Approach G8 Unit
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Belt clip
Just Say Golf knows golf GPS. Got questions? Call us at: 865-325-9673